The old tagline — “What can I write for you?” — is getting stale.
Let’s cook up some new ones. Let’s stay focused on what I do: write and edit. Anything, really.
- Words wr
- Words. Raw and cooked.
- Words. Rough and polished.
- Words. Fresh and easy.
Oops. That last belongs to a grocery chain.
Sticking with what I do.
- Copywritten and edited.
- Copywreditor for rent.
- Copy written, copy edited.
A grab bag. Hey!
- Grab bag, talk job, write draft, cut copy, please client.
- Copy so clean you forget it’s there.
- Words we won’t forget.
- Words I won’t forget to proofread.
- Words that lose themselves in you(r business, product, or service).
- Where the serial comma is always welcome.
- Words first and last.